RADIATE | Contouring Anti-Cellulite System (Bio Shorts & Contouring Cream)
$159.90 – $169.90
It’s so Simple! Apply Chorus CONTOUR cream (included), slip on your RADIATE shorts featuring BioCeramic technology, and go about your day. The system works effectively whether you’re walking, exercising or simply relaxing. When finished wearing your shorts reapply the CONTOUR cream. It’s the perfect contouring treatment for people on the go!
The BioCeramtic dots in RADIATE shorts activate the botanical ingredients in CONTOUR cream and improve the penetration into the skin, increasing its effectiveness.
- Visible changes in skin tone within a few days
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite and excess fats in 2 weeks
What is BioCeramics?
BioCeramics as used in the RADIATE shorts is a flexible material which is blended from a variety of ceramics mixed with mineral oxides, then applied as a matrix of dots on the inner fabric of the shorts. The BioCeramic material both generates and reflects Far Infrared (FIR) rays – the key to heat generation which accelerates the active ingredients in Chorus CONTOUR cream.
What are Far Infrared Rays?
Far Infrared Rays (FIR) are part of the sunlight spectrum that is invisible to the naked eye. Although the source of FIR is most commonly attributed to the sun, scientists have discovered that the human body also generates the same FIR through the process of metabolism. This generates heat, which emanates from the body at a wavelength of between 4-16 microns.
How does FIR work in the RADIATE shorts?
When the body’s FIR comes into contact with the BioCeramic layer of the RADIATE shorts, the BioCeramic material both absorbs and amplifies that energy, then radiates the FIR back into the body at the same 4-16 micron wavelength. Therefore the body is naturally able to accept the reflected FIR into the tissues. FIR can penetrate up to 4 inches below the skin, thereby reaching deep into the tissues.
The BioCeramtic dots activate the botanical ingredients in CONTOUR cream and improve the penetration into the skin, increasing its effectiveness.
Is there a limit in the use of the RADIATE Shorts?
No, there is no limit to the amount of use of this product. The more you use the shorts and cream, the better your results will be.
How soon can I expect to see results?
Most people see visible changes in their skin tone within a few days, and the appearance of cellulite and excess fats in 2 weeks.
Is there anything else I can do to accelerate the results?
Yes. Positive changes in lifestyle, diet and exercise will certainly help in the long term. In addition, we recommend using Chorus INFUSE moor bath 2 or 3 times a week.
Note: Gain maximum benefit by using the RADIATE shorts only with Chorus CONTOUR cream.
- MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane): a natural source of organic sulphur with anti-inflammatory properties
- Devil’s Claw extract: anti-inflammatory and has normalizing effect on the immune system.
- Lavender oil: heals and balances the skin, reduces scarring and stimulates new cell growth
- Antioxidant properties for health maintenance
- Helps the body to metabolize fats and proteins
- Helps in wound healing
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- Helps in connective tissue formation
- Targets cellulite prone areas Foaming shower gel for home
- Black Pepper extract: promotes good muscle tone, detoxifies and Lavender oil: heals and balances has diuretic benefits the skin
- Ginger oil: warming and Lime oil: soothing agent, reduces inflammation
- Cinnamon: stimulates revitalizing
- Exfoliates & moisturizes in one, but needs to be rinsed off
- Walnut Shell powder: exfoliant Olive oil: rich in skin nutrients, excellent moisturizer.
- Cinnamon oil: promotes circulation & stimulation
- Foaming shower gel for home use or for pre-treatment preparation
- Lavender oil: heals and balances the skin
- Lime oil: soothing agent, astringent & skin conditioner
- Grapefruit oil: refreshing & revitalizing
- Reduces fluid retention
- Has potent anti-inflammatory and detoxifying properties
- Used at clinics in Europe as an aid in the treatment of many chronic conditions including arthritis, muscular aches and pains, psoriasis, fibromyalgia and many more.
- Soothes muscle tension in the head (temples), neck and shoulders. Great for migraine
- Feverfew extract: reduces inflammation and prevents painful cerebral vascular spasms
- Melissa oil: powerful anti-inflammatory, sedative effects
- Peppermint oil: feeling of coolness to the skin.
- Magnesium ascorbate: pain inhibitor