Chorus PEEL is an invigorating exfoliant skin peel treatment formulated with glycolic acid. Lifts away dulling dead skin cells to reveal radiant, glowing skin. Excellent as a 1-2 times weekly solution for skin that’s in need of regeneration or detoxification. 100% free of any harsh chemicals or synthetics.
- Perfect weekly peel: For all skin types in need of regeneration or detoxification (Except for those who are on Accutane or concentrated Vitamin A topical creams)
- Diminishes the appearance: Fine lines, acne scars or hyper-pigmentation
- Glycolic Acid: Derived from sugar cane. Used for peeling/exfoliating dead skin.
- Coconut oil: Loosens and softens hardened sebum (black heads)
- Leave on peeling cream for just 5-10 mins: Reveals fresh radiant skin in just 5-10 mins
- Prepares skin: For better absorption of your serums & moisturizers, and for a more flawless make up application.
Chorus MASK is a 100% organic, natural, award-winning mask. Chorus moor’s multitude of organic substances and minerals deeply nourish and replenish, detoxifies & rejuvenating skin to look and feel soft, firm and radiant within just 5-10 mins. 100% free of any harsh chemicals or synthetics.
- 100% refined Heilmoor peat: 100% organic & natural
- Detoxifies & rejuvenates: For visibly more radiant, glowing, soft and firmer skin.
- Stimulates circulation: Supplies a range of nutrients to the skin
- Excellent for skin rejuvenation & repair: Use 1-2 times weekly to keep your skin looking dewy and radiant at all times
Application Tip: Apply MASK just 5-10 mins before your bath time. Then simply wash it off easily in your shower. It’s that simple!
ABOUT THE BRAND
CHORUS is luxurious line of advanced natural skin, hair & body care line from Canada, formulated with the finest botanicals & pure essential oils. Recommended by one of the top anti-ageing specialists, Dr Kimberly Crawford. 100% natural, 100% free of any harsh chemicals & synthetics like parabens, sulphates, petro-chemicals, artificial colours or fragrances, silicone, mineral oil, and propylene glycol. Certified by CertClean, with top safety ratings by EWG Skin Deep.
was last modified: January 6th, 2020 by Chorus Supernatural