Showing 13–24 of 24 results
- Niacinamde: An effective natural skin lightening compound that works by inhibiting melanosome Transfer.
- Emblica extract: potent natural skin whitener from Amla fruit
- Grape extract: very potent anti- oxidant, moisturizing and has superb emollient properties
- Asafetida extract: skin lightening and clarifying properties
- Licorice Root extract: skin brightening and clearing agent
- Effective oil control, light texture cream-gel moisturizer
- Cucumber extract: Soothing Asafetida extract with skin lightening & clarifying properties from resin
- Tea-Tree oil: Anti-septic & anti-microbial properties healing (problem/acne skin)
- St John's Wort: Believed to have potent healing effect
- Olive Oil: Rich in healthy fats. Deeply moisturizes the skin & boosts collagen production.
- Swee Potato Extract One of nature’s richest sources of vitamin A plus a host of other nutrients
- Shea Butter: A natural cellular renewal ingredient, it has excellent moisturizing and nourishing properties
- Thyme, Rosemary and Golden-seal: extracts known to be beneficial for normal/sensitive skin.
- Vitamin C: Efective collagen stimulator & anti-oxidant
- Yeast extract: source of hyaluronic acid - moisturizes and gives skin a silky smooth texture
- Arnica: anti-inflammatory, circulation stimulating, healing, antimicrobial, and anti-irritant
- Hyaluronic Spheres: Microspheres of dehydrated hyaluronic acid. Easily lodge inside fine lines and wrinkles where they rapidly rehydrate causing them to expand and immediately smoothe the skin
- CoEnzyme Q10: Boosts skin repair and regeneration and reduces free radical damage.
- Horsetail Extract Contains the building blocks needed for collagen and elastin synthesis.
- Rice Bran Oil: Full of antioxidants, such as Vitamin E, ferulic acid, linolic acid, oleic acid and palmitic acid.
- Linden Blossom oil: Excellent hydrating properties, excellent for irritated skin
- Azulene: Anti-inflammatory, healing effect for dry, reddened or sensitive skin
- Shea Butter: Moisturizing and aids in renewing skin cells
- Rosehip Oil: healing & rich in Vitamin C, Green
- Tea extract: rich in potent anti-oxidants; anti inflammatory
- Horse Chestnut extract: protects and strengthens veins and capillaries, prevents cellular filtration (leaking), promotes collagen production, antiinflammatory
- Soy Isoflavone: powerful anti-oxidant
- Kukui Oil: Contains many important minerals as well as antioxidant nutrients like vitamins A, C and E. These perform an anti-aging function by protecting against cell damage caused by free radicals.
- Kukui oil is also effective against wrinkles, crow’s feet and other skin blemishes.
- Argan Oil: With its high vitamin E and fatty acid content, Argan oil is the ideal product to give skin a natural boost. It absorbs easily and is non-greasy and non-irritating, which makes it a great natural moisturizer. It can also give skin a youthful glow, reduce the visibility of wrinkles and restore elasticity leaving skin feeling plumper and softer
- Rosehip Oil: The anti-aging effects of rosehip oil come about due to the presence of antioxidants and the oil’s ability to penetrate into deeper layers of skin.
- High levels of Vitamin C: Stimulate collagen production and help to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin A: Has small enough molecules to go deeper into the skin, improves skin’s hydration and enhances the skin smoothing effect.
- Repairs & soothes irritated/damaged skin for quick calming relief
- Great for burns, insect bites, bruising, cuts and stretch marks
- Cocoa Butter: Helps improve skin elasticity and tone, strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Boswalia extract: Derived from Frankincense - skin conditioner & soothing agent
- Hyaluronic acid: Penetrates and moisturizes deeply
- Aloe vera: Astringent, tightens pores
- Zinc oxide: Removes excess sebum, reduces blackheads
- Lavender Oil: Antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal
- Cucumber extract: Soothes skin
- Slippery Elm Bark extract: Tannin helps tighten and constrict tissue and coats minor wounds to protect them from further injury