Showing all 3 results
- Kukui Oil: Contains many important minerals as well as antioxidant nutrients like vitamins A, C and E. These perform an anti-aging function by protecting against cell damage caused by free radicals.
- Kukui oil is also effective against wrinkles, crow’s feet and other skin blemishes.
- Argan Oil: With its high vitamin E and fatty acid content, Argan oil is the ideal product to give skin a natural boost. It absorbs easily and is non-greasy and non-irritating, which makes it a great natural moisturizer. It can also give skin a youthful glow, reduce the visibility of wrinkles and restore elasticity leaving skin feeling plumper and softer
- Rosehip Oil: The anti-aging effects of rosehip oil come about due to the presence of antioxidants and the oil’s ability to penetrate into deeper layers of skin.
- High levels of Vitamin C: Stimulate collagen production and help to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin A: Has small enough molecules to go deeper into the skin, improves skin’s hydration and enhances the skin smoothing effect.
- Repairs & soothes irritated/damaged skin for quick calming relief
- Great for burns, insect bites, bruising, cuts and stretch marks
- Cocoa Butter: Helps improve skin elasticity and tone, strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Boswalia extract: Derived from Frankincense - skin conditioner & soothing agent
- Hyaluronic acid: Penetrates and moisturizes deeply
- Aloe vera: Astringent, tightens pores
- Zinc oxide: Removes excess sebum, reduces blackheads
- Lavender Oil: Antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal
- Cucumber extract: Soothes skin
- Slippery Elm Bark extract: Tannin helps tighten and constrict tissue and coats minor wounds to protect them from further injury