Award-Winning Natural Skincare
Chorus award-winning natural skincare products are 100% luxuriously natural, with 0% nasties. No petro-chemicals, artificial fragrance or colour, or other toxic synthetics. Professionally formulated by skin experts with a wide range of unadulterated botanical extracts, pure essential oils, plant-derived cosmeceuticals, and high-grade plant oils, blended with the Chorus Super Four to create a world-class, natural skin care line, that gives advanced results.
Powerful, premium ingredients
All Chorus products contain powerful, premium ingredients, thoughtfully packaged in simple minimalist airless pump bottles and tubes instead of fancy outer packaging tubs and jars. Chorus airless pumps bottles and tubes avoid potential bacteria and mould spores growth, that could be introduced from user’s fingers or from the air; while keeping Chorus luxuriously premium natural beauty products more affordable and accessible for all.
Showing 1–12 of 21 results
- Detoxifies, purifies thus creating a radiant, soft and firmer skin
- Also stimulates circulation and supplies a range of nutrients to the skin
- 100% refined Heilmoor peat.
- Excellent for general skin rejuvenation and repair
- All Skin types (except for those who are on Accutane or concentrated Vitamin A topical creams)
- Aids in diminishing the appearance of fine lines, hyperpigmentation and acne scars
- Glycolic Acid: derived from sugar cane. Used for peeling/exfoliating dead skin
- Coconut oil: loosens and softens hardened sebum (black heads)
- Vitamin C: antioxidant that helps to fight free-radical damage, pH adjuster, stimulates the production of collagen. Highly bio-available form of Vitamin C
- Papain: enzyme from Papaya, increases the exfoliation levels
- Bromelain: enzyme from Pineapple exfoliates and breaks down the dead corneum cells
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide: Potent stimulator of collagen and elastin synthesis in the skin. Great alternative to collagen injections Alpha Lipoic Acid: Very effective antioxidant; also improves the performance of other antioxidants
- DMAE: Vitamin-like substance has a firming effect on facial tissue and helps diminish fine lines around the eyes and mouth
- Niacinamde: An effective natural skin lightening compound that works by inhibiting melanosome Transfer.
- Emblica extract: potent natural skin whitener from Amla fruit
- Grape extract: very potent anti- oxidant, moisturizing and has superb emollient properties
- Asafetida extract: skin lightening and clarifying properties
- Licorice Root extract: skin brightening and clearing agent
- Super-light, cream-gel moisturizer
- Cucumber extract: soothing Asafetida extract: skin lightening & clarifying properties from resin
- Tea-Tree oil: anti-septic & anti-microbial properties healing (problem/acne skin)
- St John's Wort: believed to have potent healing effect
- Olive Oil: Rich in healthy fats. Deeply moisturizes the skin. Also boosts collagen production.
- Swee Potato Extract One of nature’s richest sources of vitamin A plus a host of other nutrients
- Shea Butter: A natural cellular renewal ingredient, it has excellent moisturizing and nourishing properties
- Thyme, Rosemary and Golden-seal: extracts known to be beneficial for normal/sensitive skin.
- Yeast extract: source of hyaluronic acid - moisturizes and gives skin a silky smooth texture
- Arnica: anti-inflammatory, circulation stimulating, healing, antimicrobial, and anti-irritant
- Vitamin C: Anti-oxidant, collagen stimulator
- Hyaluronic Spheres: Microspheres of dehydrated hyaluronic acid. Easily lodge inside fine lines and wrinkles where they rapidly rehydrate causing them to expand and immediately smoothe the skin
- CoEnzyme Q10: Boosts skin repair and regeneration and reduces free radical damage.
- Horsetail Extract Contains the building blocks needed for collagen and elastin synthesis.